The Pressure Surges conference series has been running since 1972 and continues to bring together practical engineers and theoretical academics, young and old, inexperienced and specialist, from all over the world. The 14th conference will embrace both traditional and novel subjects. Everyone who owns, constructs, designs, analyses, researches, or manufactures pipe systems equipment needs to appreciate the possible consequences of pressure surge. This leading conference in the Pressure Surges field is a must-attend. The meeting will be held at the Technical University of Eindhoven. The link below can be visited for further details.
- 14th International Conference on Pressure Surges – Eindhoven, Netherlands 12th-14th April 2023 July 30, 2021
- Dr. Ammar Ashraf July 30, 2021
- A new scientific research project funding proposal was accepted (2021) March 17, 2021
- Yusufeli Dam Construction Site and Deriner Dam were visited with a group of students on April 27-28, 2019 May 6, 2019
- I attended the 13th International Congress on Advances in Civil Engineering, 12-14 September 2018, Çeşme-İzmir, Turkey September 17, 2018