We have the following computing resources in our lab:
- [New] 32 node ARM cluster, each node has Quad core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC processor @ 1.5GHz and 8Gb LPDDR4-3200 SDRAM with Gigabit Ethernet interconnection (Total: 128 Cores and 256Gb RAM).
- 2x 64-Core Servers, each server with 4 (AMD Abu Dhabi 16-Core 6376 2,3GHz 16M 6400MT) processors and 64GB of memory. One of the servers has a Xeon Phi coprocessor 3120A 57-Core 1.10GHz 6Gb RAM.
- 1x 20-Core Server with 2 (Intel(R) Xeon(R) 10-Core E5-2650 v3 2.30GHz) processors, 128GB of memory and 2x Intel Xeon Phi 5110P Coprocessors with 8GB RAM , 1.053GHz, 60-Core, each.
Furthermore, our department has the following server:
In addition to those:
- Turkish National e-Science Infrastructure (TRUBA)
- The National Center for High Performance Computing (UHeM)
- Partnership for Advanced Computing in Europe (PRACE)
are some national and international HPC centers that one might want to consider requesting access.