Students at METU.NCC now have a chance to take part in an innovative approach to vocabulary development by participating in the eReader community.
- The first twenty students to create accounts at the METU.NCC MOODLE at http://polaris.ncc.metu.edu.tr/moodle/ will be able to participate in the community for free.
- The course designers, John Eldridge, Senior Instructor at EMU and Steve Neufeld, former Instructor at METU.NCC, will be part of the community of eReaders, and will help and advise members of the community of learners.
- The course will be open for the month of May, and it will provide a great opportunity to practice skills and vocabulary knowledge for proficiency in English
- The deadline for creating accounts will be midnight, Sunday, 4th of May.
- An orientation to the eReader will be given on Monday afternoon at 15:00, 16:00 and 15:00 for students from different levels.
- Students who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of participation.