- C. Evcin, Ö. Uğur, M. Tezer-Sezgin, Determining the optimal parameters for the MHD flow and heat transfer with variable viscosity and Hall effect, Computers and Mathematics with Applications, 2018, DOI : 10.1016/j.camwa.2018.06.027
- C. Evcin, Ö. Uğur, M. Tezer-Sezgin, Controlling the power law fluid flow and heat transfer under the external magnetic field using the flow index and the Hartmann number, International Journal of Computational Methods, 2018, DOI: 10.1142/S0219876218501438.
Presentations in Scientific Events
- 6th European Seminar on Computing (ESCO), Pilsen, Czech Republic, June 3-8, 2018. The title of the speech: “Optimal Control for the MHD Flow and Heat Transfer with Variable
Viscosity in a Square Duct”.
- European Conference on Numerical Mathematics and Advanced Applications (ENUMATH), Ankara, Turkey, 14-18 September 2015. The title of the speech: “Nonlinear Model Order Reduction in PDE Constrained Optimal Control Problems”.
- 12th International Workshop on Dynamical Systems and Applications, Ankara, Turkey, 12-15 August 2013. The title of the speech: “Threshold Dynamics of Avian-Human Influenza in a Periodic Environment”.
- 26th European Conference on Operational Research (EURO), Rome, Italy, 1-4 June 2013. The title of the speech: “Analysis of Threshold Dynamics of Epidemic Models in a Periodic Environment”.
Attendance to Scientific Events:
- 4th Workshop of Association for Turkish Women in Maths, Ankara, Turkey, 28-29 April 2017.
- FEniCS’15, London, United Kingdom, 29 June-1 July 2015.